Albania vs Faroe Islands: Can Albania Perform Well Today!
The team performed well in their previous ten matches. They won 4 times, lost 3 times and had a draw 3 times. They scored fifteen goals and played good defense giving up an average of 0.9 goals per game. We score an average of 1.8 goals in our home stadium, thus making us even better.
Concerning the away side, they have under-performed in the past 10 matches. They had 1 win and 6 losses. They averaged one and a half goals against, scoring on average six goals per match. This is an average number of goals that they score when they are playing away is 0.6.
Let’s take a look at today’s match highlights:
- In the 1st minute, Jóan Símun Edmundsson of the Faroe Islands commits a foul, leading to a free kick for Albania in their defensive half. Iván Balliu is awarded the free kick.
- In the 2nd minute, Jóan Símun Edmundsson wins a free kick for the Faroe Islands in their defensive half. This is followed by a foul from Ardian Ismajli, resulting in another free kick.
- In the 4th minute, Jákup Andreasen of the Faroe Islands commits a foul, giving Keidi Bare of Albania a free kick in their defensive half.
- Moving to the 5th minute, Mirlind Daku of Albania wins a free kick in their defensive half.
- In the 8th minute, Andrias Edmundsson of the Faroe Islands fouls, and Mirlind Daku is awarded a free kick in the defensive half.
- In the 9th minute, Brandur Hendriksson of the Faroe Islands wins a free kick in the attacking half. This is followed by a foul from Keidi Bare of Albania.
- Foul in the 15th minute by Joanness Bjortalid of the Faroe Islands. Albanian’s Mario Mitaj gets a free kick in the defensive half.
- In the 18th minute, Asllani tries a through ball blown offside by Dako, who is found to be offside.
- In the 21st minute, a break occurs as Mattias Lamhauge injures himself from the side of the Faroe Islanders.
- Block in the 23rd minute by Jakup Andreansen of the Faroe Islands on the left-footed shot from the center of the box. Thereupon, Gunnar Vatnhamar attempts to help him. Kristjan Asllani has scored a corner for Faroe Island, which is now on its way.
- Joann Simon Edmundson of the Faroes has fouled in the 26th minute. The Albanian, Kristjan Asllani, gets a free kick in the box.
- In the 29th minute, Faro Island’s Gunnar Vatnhamar was injured, and then a short time later, the match was stopped for some time.
- In jurei, Bárdur á Reynatrødd takes over the Faroe Islands in the 33rd minute to cover the injured Mattias Lamhauge.
- In the 35th minute, there is an attempt for a goal, as Nedim Bajrami makes a right-footed shot from outside the box, but it is safe in the bottom left corner. Kristjan Asllani provides the assist.
- Joan Símun Edmundsson of the Faroe Islands commits a foul in the 36th minute, leading to a free kick for Mario Mitaj of Albania in the defensive area.
- Rene Joensen, a player in the Faroe Islands, fouls the ball, giving an attacker, Keidi Bare from Albania, free kicks in the opponent’s field in the 37th minute. The referee shows René the yellow card for committing a foul.
- In the 40th minute, an off-side was called on Albania with Keidi Bare trying out a long through ball, which saw Mirlind Daku caught offside.
- Joao Simun Edmundsson of Faroe Islands fouled in the 43rd minute. Keidi Bare (Albania) gets a free kick in the defensive half.
- In the 44th minute, after the foul, Jákup Andreasen of the Faroe Islands kicks a left-footed shot from the left side of the box but is over the bar. Brandur Hendriksson provides the assist.
- Brandur Hendriksson won a free kick in the attacking half in the 45th minute through an infraction by Keidi Bare for the Albanians.
- Branndur Hendriksson, in a further 45+2 minutes, wins another free kick on the right side. Myrto Uzuni of Albania fouled.
- At 45 +3 minutes, Odmar Færø of the Faroe Islands commits a foul. Free kick for Najmi Nedim Bajrami of Albania near his goal mouth.
- During the 47th minute, Myrto Uzuni took a right-footed try from outside the box, but her attempt ended with a catch at the goal center. Jasir Asani provided the assist.
- In the 49th minute, Brandur Hendriksson (Faroe Islands), who Jóan Símun Edmundsson helped, took a right-footed shot towards the goal from the right side of the box but hit above the crossbar.
- In the 50th minute, Albania’s Jasir Asani tried a through pass, which Iván Balliu was ruled as offside.
- A shot from the right foot at long range by Jóannes Danielsen (Faroe Islands) in the 53rd minute of the match.
- He shot with his right foot but just fell to the right of a Faroese defender named Jóannes Bjartalid in the 54th minute. Brandur Hendriksson provided the assist.
- The 60th minute saw two substitutions for Albania. Qazim Lacci substituted Keidi Bare, while Arbnor Mucolli replaced Myrto Uzuni.
- In addition, the game started late as Brandur Hendriksson (Faroe Islands) suffered an injury.
- In the 62nd minute, Faroe Islands substitutes due to injury: Sølvi Vatnhamar replaces Brandur Hendriksson.
- In the 63rd minute, the Left-footed shot of Jasir Asani gets blocked by the goalkeeper after it is put from the right side of the box.
- In the 66th minute, The Albanian Jasir Asani attempts to leave a footed goal kick from the right corner of the box, but it is unsuccessful. Assisted by Mirlind Daku.
- In the 67th minute, the header from the center of the box was sent toward the left by Ardian Ismajli (Albania). Cross-followed by Jasir Asani after a corner.
- In the 71st minute, Kirstian Aslli of Albania sends out a long-range right footer that goes inches wide of the goal post.
- In the 73rd minute, Albania makes a double substitution: Sokol Cikalleshi for Mirlind Daku and Ernesto Muci for Gjiasar Asani.
- In the 74th minute, Yell got a card for a bad Sokol Çikalleshi (Albania).
- In the 85th minute, Faroe Islands substitutes due to injury: Jóan Símun Edmundsson is replaced by Petur-Petersen.
- In the 85th minute, Mario Mitaj from Albania tries with a through ball, but Ernest Muçi is offside.
- In the 88th minute, Faroe Islands' Sølvi Vatnhamar commits a foul.
- In the 89th minute, Faroé Islands Jóannes Danielsen commits a foul and is given a yellow card.
- In the 90th minute, Foul by Jákup Andreasen (Faroe Islands).
- In the 90' + 3' minute, a foul by Berat Djimsiti (Albania).
- In the 90' + 4' minute, his header from the center of the box is saved by Gunnar Vatnhamar (Faroe Islands).
- Faroe Islands gets a corner, courtesy of Qazim.
- And finally, another header was blocked by Gunnar Vatnhamar (Faroe Islands). Crossed by Jóannes, Bjaratalid in aid.
- The end of the second half and the match ended in a 0-0 result for Albania versus Faroe Island.